Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Last minute trip to TM LOL.

Hi I went to Tampines Interchange today with Kimberly LOL. So Clique 4 came over to my house after A Maths retest (AHAHA LOL we love each other so much we all fail together AHAHA LOL wtf) with the intentions to do our rap project thing. But yep we didn't do it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOL. 

Everybody except me damn bimbo like once we went into my parent's room (with intention to set up the camera) LOL like throughout our entire stay in the room, there'll be at least ONER PERSON in front of the mirror combing their hair/doing their hair/tying their hair AHAHA LOL.

And I made lunch for them using the oven and I used up all the chicken drumlets in the fridge....... :B. AHAHA LOL they called me motherly aww motherlygirl96 lulzwtfiamsofunny.

And then at around 6pm Kimberly and I had this urge to go to Tampines Interchange and also since Kimberly had to go and buy her stuff at Popular AHAHA LOL so we went there at like 7 plus. Weiling left first and Nelle only followed us to the MRT. Oh and you know wtf so sad the 69 bus didn't let us board cause it was full (WHAT A LIE STILL GOT SPACE FOR US TO SQUEEZE WTF SELFISH >:) AHAHAHAHA LOL so I made them walk with me to the interchange. No lah actually we walked past like two or three bus stops then we saw a bus so we just took it cause we were sweating and hot and tired. AHAHA LOL Kimberly dropped her umbrella on this woman in the bus AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA LOL sadistic laughter.

Oh and we dropped off at interchange at like 7 plus (damn late wtf) and we coincidentally saw Afiq and Kengpum who were on their way back to somewhere to meet their friends AHAHA LOL. Okay lah not coincidentally I WAS LYING LOL I knew they were there cause Kengpum said he had to buy his blazer there (Topman one seh) for Grad Night LOL. AHAHA LOL I didn't see them at first I was looking at people's bags like telling Jannelle and Kimberly like which one I liked then suddenly I heard this tsk tsk sound and I didn't really took much notice about it until Kimberly tapped me on the shoulder and I saw Afiq and Kengpum there AHAHAHA LOL omg. So cute BAHAHAHAHA LOL.

And me and Kimberly ate prata and we saw some sec four's there buying grad night clothes too okay bye AHAHAA LOL I hope I can get A1 for A Maths retest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LOL two useless and pointless pictures I took in class using Pudding camera (that I just downloaded after seeing it on Jingwen's phone teehee AHAHAA LOL) and a random photo of my binomial holiday homework that I suddenly know how to do yesterday AHAHAA LOL to make up for the lack of pictures in this post.


Tomorrow Weiling is going to teach me on how to tie my fringe into a braid cause I'm planning to do it like that during Grad Night duty AHAAHA LOL yeyz <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment