Thursday, November 24, 2011

Meet me at the hotel roommmmmmmmm.

Forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room. 
You can bring your girlfriends and meet me at the hotel room. 
We at the hotel, motel, holiday inn. 

Pictures I liked from trip to Genting! Lazy take from Malacca's album. BAHAHAA LOL. 
New iPhone 4 White to accompany me this time round! 

Valerie y u so cute one! AHAHA LOL she was trying to offer me her hot dog bun. 

Something about lighting there made every picture look pretty! 



At Mushroom Garden. 

Flying Coaster, my first ♥. 

AHAHA LOL this will be like one of the only few rare times you'll see me in jeans. BAHAHA LOL, this were Shaynnie's jeans which I borrowed from her when I went to Australia cause we're the same size (she's twelve!!!!) and never returned to her (in my defence her mum said I could cause she never wears them)( cause it was my favourite jeans I ever wore in my entire life. These jeans even has a name (Audrey). I know right. And I'm very serious about the name thing. 






(Overly fried and oily) Goreng Pisang and fried durian!!!! 

My brother's Marrybrown Lucky Plate. I love their battered fish (albeit the kajskajskljas large amount of oil they use to fry it) and chips set with coleslaw etc. 

Fried durian, gets a bit sian after a while thoughz. 

Green Tea (Matcha) ice cream and Froyo! Green tea not really that nice I thought even though I love green tea ice cream :/. Much prefered the froyo!! 




Kaiwen took this ehehez. 

Jingwen took this when I went to accompany my brother to buy Burger King to eat on the way to Malacca AHAHA LOL. 



The view of Genting is blocked by clouds!!!! 

Yaaaay tomorrow got Open House duty ._. Hope it goes okay!!! I miss Grad Night duty :(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment