Friday, November 18, 2011

In Genting now yay :).

AHAHA LOL I AM HAPPYGIRL96. My mum bought a SIM card for me with data plan (around like 500 MB) so yay. Can Whatsapp and use Facebook and Twitter and blog yaaaaay :).

But I stupid stupid when the persons give me the coupon thing I straight away go activate the 48 hours Internet access so it's like so wasted because I go and activate early in the afternoon!!! So my Internet access will only be until Sunday 3.10pm!!!! AHAHAHA LOL but still better than nothing lah so AHAHAHA LOL.

My profile picture got nine ten likes!!!! #Quitemeaslybutstillmakemeveryhappycausimforeveralonelikethat. Oh and yes Kengpum has the same profile picture as me, score!!!!!!

And LOL look at my conversation with Andy and Kimberly. Kimberly doesn't have Whatsapp so Andy's like helping me and her forward each other SMSes aww so sweet niceboy96 EHEHEHEZ.

Not in order cause I'm using the Blogger app on mah new iPhone 4 white. Yes yes I'm a hypocrite AHAHAA LOL but it's either this or Xperia Ray :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment