Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I think I look very cute.

Bridging is so boring. Well actually okay only lah, but it's like bridging during holidays I all also no mood to study. Meh. Although these two days one the lessons like finish quite fast like that AHAHAA LOL. Here are pictures LOL. Uploading using my iPod so they'll only appear at the bottom of this post mehzzzz. AHAHA LOL and I'm looking forward to work attachment even though I think the pay is super measly lah AHAHAA LOL. But experience!! LOL and I was playing Nyan Cat today during English AHAHAA LOL (cause I finished the compre like wayyyyy earlier before anybody else and when Mrs Lee was going through the passage LOL guaikia96) and Yan Yi and Timothy kept turning back and they were like, I HEAR MUSIC BAHAHAHAA LOL.

LOL I think the picture of me and Jian Hong is so cute AHAHAA LOL. And WAHLAO yesterday I was damn bored and I took his iPod to camwhore cause my hair also very nice that day then he go and delete WAH!!!!!! So sad wtf :'(.

Okay goodbye teehee it's like 1.45 am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment