Thursday, November 17, 2011

Graduation Day!!!!!!!!!

Thought I'd do a post before I go to sleep!

Didn't bring my camera for the morning graduation ceremony so this will be a wordy paragraph first :). AHAHA LOL don't worry I do have pictures for the night one yay!!

LOL so I was late. Again. Well anyway went there with my shoes that Kimberly drew for me (in other words shoes not appropriate for duty AT. ALL.) and Mrs Teo almost sent me back home but I managed to take Xinhui's (who was taking Physics retest at that time) shoes so yaaaay I didn't get sent back :). Did registration duty which was pretty fun :B. And joke joke joke Kimberly was teasing me when we were at the buffet corner like to give out food to anyone who wanted lah, then I whacked her and the tongs she was holding dropped!!!!!! LOL and Mrs Teo gave me that look!!!

And then after that me and Kimberly went to Tampines interchange, walked through T1 then to Century Square and bought a cup of barley and then walked through Tampines Mall and went home. JOKE.


AHAHA LOL and she and her mum picked me up and her mum dropped us off at Kembangan MRT station where we would meet Shi Rong and Hungshen! And I bought Jian Hong lozenges from Guardian cause I'm so nice wtf.

OMG TELL ME MY LEGS LOOK SKINNY HERE (I mean of course lah 11 friggin cm heels wuuuuuuut). 

Wah I tell you we reach Outram park that time to hail a cab we walking out of the MRT station horh, my feet started hurting and it was so bad and I changed to flats but I changed back when we reach the hotel LOL. And the boys came to pick us up from the lobby LOL.

Me and Shaik were supposed to do lobby duty but after guiding one group of people up LOL I was like Shaik I'm bored and my feet hurts and we're in the lobby so I can't like take off my shoes can we go back to the ball room and so we did. AND WAH SO EMBARRASSING I WAS RUNNING UP THE SLOPE TO THE LIFT AND I SUDDENLY STOP TO TAKE OFF MY SHOES CAUSE NOBODY AROUND. Then I stopped and this ang moh guy bumped into me and I said sorry and ran to Shaik and I was like OMG I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TAKE OFF MY SHOES SO EMBARRASSING AND THAT ANG MOH GUY HEARD AND HE LAUGHED AND HE WAS LIKE DON'T WORRY I HAVE something something :(. Joke.

Okay anyway pictures from all over the place.

Rafiq, me, Shi Rong and Kimberly! 

Councillor's hangout place before and during the Grad Night event AHAHA LOL. And where I would take out my heels every now and then AHAHA LOL. 

Me, Shi Rong and Xin Hui. 

Jian Hong and Shaik! 

Kimberly, me and Shaik! 

LOL Kiat Theng looks very cute here AHAHA LOL. 

Kimberly, me and Xin Hui. 

Rafiq, Hungshen, Jian Hong, me, Xin Hui and Kimberly. 

Me and Shaik. My eyebrows look super thick here it's not me I confirm you. AHAHA LOL oh Shaik and Jian Hong loved my camera and Rafiq kept using Atika's DSLR! 

AHAHA LOL when Shaik took this picture I was like OMG WHY MY BOOBS LOOK SO UNEVEN and I realised Rafiq and Jian Hong were behind me also AHAHA LOL and there was this moment of silence LOL joke and Jian Hong after he paused for a moment he was like... It's okay I'm used to this she always talks about it in class to Rafiq!!!!!!!!!!! WAHLAO SO EMBARRASSING AHAHAA LOL. 

Jian Hong and me AHAHA LOL. 

Okay by now you should know I have fallen in love with the huge ass mirrror outside the lifts!!! 
Cute picture of Shaik LOL. 

And and and.............. :). AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL I HAVE ACHIEVED MY GOALLLLLLLLLLL. Well 1/3 of it only but it's okay that 1/3 already more than enough :3. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK.

KENGPUM!!! 
I told myself I would shamelessly get a picture with him but AHAHA LOL don't even need to shameless cause Kimberly they all help me shameless ask him................ :B. LOL. 

Okay I wasn't even looking at the camera I was looking at the huge ass mirror behind LOL. And Kengpum suddenly laugh halfway through this shot LOL joke. I hope the one on his Canon 60D (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) is better AHAHAHA LOL. When he passed it to Shaik for his turn to use his camera to take a picture of us Shaik was like EEEE I don't like your camera. How can!!!! 

Okay anyway. 
Awwww ♥♥♥♥. 


Okay abrupt ending I'm just going to steal pictures from other people (Like Kengpum and Atika AHAHA LOL hmph all the huge pro-er DSLR's one!!!!) once they uploaded it all and I took pictures with Shiyun Jasmine Sheryl Sheri (my position for these two photos damn weird AHAHA LOL I hope it turns out okay!!!!) and even Jinyuan!!!!!!! Oh today Jinyuan was like Hi Jerlyn at the registration booth AHAHA LOL I only talked to him like once or twice on Facebook and he knows me!!! And I went to tell him he looked very nice today during Grad Night and after the whole thing ended he asked for a picture with me AHAHAA LOL YAY. 

Okay bye I'm so sleepy there's band tomorrow and two blisters on my foot argh >:(. 

AWWWW (maybe cause I first compliment him then he feels oblige to do so >:). Kbye. 

2 comments:

  1. I SAW WANGLIN IN YOUR PHOTO. LOOK LIKE WEARING CLASS TEE ZOMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOL NO HE WAS WEARING POLO O_O.

    ReplyDelete