Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ten Day Challenge!!!!!

Please ignore the horrible alignment and the color difference need to change blog layouts again meh. AHAHA LOL but I can't change it now cause I'm using my iPhoneeee.

Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself.Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday.Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you.Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias.Day 5 - Six songs that you're addicted to.Day 6 - Five things you can't live without.Day 7 - Four memories you won't forget.Day 8 - Three words you can't go a day without.Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do.Day 10 - One person you can trust.
Let's attempt this, shall we! Got it from An Jie's blog LOL. 


Ten random facts about youself: 

  1. Got stung by a jellyfish once in Sentosa when I was P5. Behind the knee, that bendy part. AHAHA LOL good description I know. 
  2. I like battered more than breaded. Breaded seems more oily lol. 
  3. I rebonded my hair five times. 
  4. I broke my toe nail once. The fourth one. Because I accidentally banged it on my computer table's leg. By break, I mean like the toe nail came off. It wasn't bloody at all, so I'm glad about it. At first it just popped out a bit, like usually your toenail right, it's flat, but mine came out like a bit. Then I hit it on the table leg AGAIN. Then it cracker and it was shaky for a few days/weeks and already hanging onto the remaining piece of nail (that's still intact on my toe) for dear life. And then it was like about to break already so my mum just cut if off. Didn't hurt surprisingly! 
  5. I used to have a German Shepard called Bingo when I was staying in Indonesia. 
  6. My EZ link card has gone through so many washes in the washing machine because I always forget to take it out of my pocket. Now it's in like three pieces AHAHA LOL. 
  7. I have like 21 pairs of shoes (not including school shoes lah). Even though there are like five or six pairs I don't want to wear already AHAHA LOL. 
  8. Been to USS twice; Once in the morning, once at night (for a YOG helper's appreciation party, yes free and we get to play all the rides open and it's only open for those who helped out at YOG :B). I want to go there moreeeeeeeeeeee. 
  9. I have 6 cards in my wallet (excluding EZ link card and NRIC) because I like cards in my wallets. Makes me look professional AHAHA LOL. 
  10. Chikorita was one of the very first pokemons I had when I played Pokemon Silver.


Yay awesome or what!!!!! I think I did a pretty good job. Good job Jerlyn.


Another long ass post about my first day of work before this one AHAHA LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment