Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pudding camera nomz.

Search pudding camera in app store and there's like this korean word app hehez it's that LOL Soh and Ling took a loooooong time finding it AHAHA LOL. 

Hi Mr Loo found out that I was sleeping in class today and Mrs Lee 'punished' me and some others (including Andy and gang AHAHAHA LOL) to stand up cause we were late for class which was after recess. AHAHA LOL but we sat down like 5 minutes after answering her questions wth. Am I a bad girl :(. Yes I am :(. AND I'M SO SAD Jian Hong was a bit sick today maybe he not coming to school tomorrow wtf nuuuuuuuuuuuu :(. 

Oh I'm trying to write out my long ass profile that's why there's no profile on my blog nao shameless max me. Oh and does ANYBODY LIKE THINK the beginning and background music of Secrets by One Republic sound like an advertisement that was on TV????????????????????? I'm like trying to figure it out I thought it was Capitamall but it isn't AHAHA LOL I even went to YouTube the Capitamall advertisement just to find out AHAHA LOL. Please tell me wtf I'm like so desperate to know :(. 

AND YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. I hope I got A1 please please please :(. I made mistakes in binomial argh so angry >: hope to get at least like all the method marks tho. A1 please >:!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment