Monday, November 14, 2011

Just one of those days.

Edit: YAY PROFILE DONE LIAO AHAHAHA LOL. 

Went to Plaza Sing to get concert deco stuff wtf Spotlight cheat our money one :( like omgwtfbbq we spent like 60-90 bucks there for a measly amount of stuff. Argh so angry wtf. More on that in another entry I hope AHAHA LOL when I get my lazy butt to upload today's photos AHAHA LOL.

But I bought my grad night duty shoes (need to emphasize on the word duty cause confirm got people will be like you're also not going for the actual grad night, you're just there as a helper yadda yadda) today and they were like on sale so I got it for $29 at Bata yay!!


They're friggin high I hope I don't fall and trip AHAHA LOL or else I'll be like the ultimate joke of the day AHAHA LOL good job Jerlyn. Okay goodnight I'm so cold now :(. Oh and I went to take an OCD test... O_O AHAHAHA LOL omg.


2 comments: