Monday, November 21, 2011

Bak kut Teh and long gone bread buns.

Hello I'm in some Bak kut Teh store in Malacca and all I ate was a bit of rice, soup and some pig organs. LULZ.

Well anyway that ought to be enough because there's a weighing machine in the hotel room I WAS staying at and I was like 47 kg. Big no-no. it's so demoralizing I first weighed myself on some random weighing scale in Genting and I was 45.5 and I was ecstatic beyond words. AHAHA LOL..... -.- joke. Then I became 46.5. Then 46.4. Then 46.3. Then 46.2. Then 46.9z then 46.4. Then 46.2. Then 47. BEST. When band starts I need to run 19284729 rounds and yay Ah tan is back and that'll give me a reason to run (long story).

Well I did a whole lot of shopping here. Two shoes, one bag, bracelets, and a whole lot of other shit. Maybe going to do a haul post. Weeeeee. That is if I can be bothered to find all my buys when I'm back in Singapore.

Oh about my long gone bread bun. Today I was trying to toast a bun, you know like the square square one and I put it into the toaster (you know the one in buffets the huge one you put your bread into this conveyer belt with this radiating heat thing underneath it) and it never came out. AHAHA LOL.

And I also toasted normal bread and it got stuck and this woman helped me take it out aww.

OKAY WE'RE GOING TO JONKER STREET NOW yaaaaaay. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <333333. OLDBACONCUTEGIRL97. 3G drains my battery so so much >:.

No comments:

Post a Comment