Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can someone please tell me why I am so cute.


Okay anyway I'm too lazy to blog about Genting and Malacca. I mean I think it's quite redundant to do so since what we did in Genting and Malacca is what almost everybody does when they're there. You know.

But.... you can go and admire my photos here 1, 2, 3, 4. I'll post some of the ones I like here. When I'm out of my lazy mood. Woke up at 8 am today was late in meeting Agnes. Went to try on uniform for work attachment and then took MRT back to Tampines to meet up with Clique 4. Ate at 313@Somerset and then went to Orchard Cineleisure (Spelling??) and watched Tin Tin! Took Neoprints at Timezone $6 per turn only. The one we took at Bugis was like fifteen bucks. Took 4 times and then went back home. I'm sleepy. Pictures next time :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment