Friday, November 11, 2011

Stomach capacity.

Oh the ridiculous things I do AHAHAAA LOL. 

TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, SOMETHING THAT WILL LIGHT THOSE EARS, SICK OF ALL THE INSINCERE SO I'M GOING TO GIVE ALL MY SECRETS AWAY. (I swear I wrote the sick of all the insincere part like for the third time Idk why it keeps getting erased away when  exit the blogger app or somthing zzz).

Random pictures from iPod yay. But thing is with iPod the pictures are not in the same order as when I click on them to be uploaded and it's so annoying omgwtfbbq must see codes >:(.

Random picture part one (in order of date taken..?): 

My favourite biscuit (okay one of) and it's so good sad thing is I sometimes I cannot dig out all the candy bits (the colourful ones) so by the time I finish eating all the biscuits it's like there's so much candy bits left over :(... 

Random picture part two: 
Some random day where I got so cold in my parent's room while using the computer I took my ten dollar fuzzy cotton on body bath robe (huge but wtf it was ten bucks who can pass it on) and wore it. But I wore it in the room for like five minutes before going outside the hot living room to sleep and was too lazy to take the robe off even tho I knew I'd regret it later on AHAHA LOL but wtf (I paused from typing here to lick the chocolate off my finger from eating chewy juniors more on the later AHAHA LOL) LOl I still didn't and I woke up all sweaty :B. 

Random picture part three:
Some shitty quality picture taken using my iPod AHAHA LOL of me trying the Xperia which I hate but the (sorry) stupid small screen and my fat fingers just don't go well with each other tho the camera function is a beauty :(. It's okay iPhone 4 camera also not that bad AHAHA LOL teeheeee. 

Random picture part four: 
Jian Hong's fisherman sweet I told myself to finish cause the other time I couldn't stand the mint part AHAHA LOL #foreverlikeawimp and spat it out wtf. I wanted to take a video of me eating the mint cause Jian Hong thinks my face is an utter joke when I'm eating it >:(. AHAHA LOL. 

Yey payback. 

Random picture part five: 
Oh yeah. Pity I cannot transfer songs wtf. 

Random picture part six: 
Okay this was taken a few days back (okay maybe just yesterday AHAHA LOL) so it's not in proper order but omg wtf LOL I am just too lazy to move it. Some random drawing I did on Jian Hong's paper (AHAHAA LOL). AHAHA LOL the girl on the left got one line in the middle that I meant it to e like the fringe partng thing (and pardon me my 'b' and 'i' button is a bit sot sot one AHAHA LOL) ut I totally failed and it looks weird so I like the one on the right more <<< #favoritism weee AHAHAHAA LOL. 

Oh and yes!! Today is the last day of bridging AHAHA LOL so happy but I am just so lazy to pack my bag >:(.  And Jian Hong said my face look like tomboy wtffffffffff AHAHAA LOL WHERE GOT LORH :'( ut yay Zachary Tan and Timothy doesn't really think so AHAHAA LOL.

AHAHA LOL and today I ran seven rounds (actually more but like the last few ones were like half half one AHAHAA LOL) around the basketball court today AHAHA LOL so happy with myself cause last time I will cannot tahan at the third round but now I can do more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AHAHA LOL Zachary Tan kept trying to stop me wtf cause I wasn't late or being punished ut I wanted to run so Zachary Tan (band major AHAHAA LOL) let me run with the latecomers but I ran like twice as much as them and he was like JERLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP RUNNING LAH and he chased me AHAHA LOL. 

Oh I wanted to run to.. 
1. Increase my stamina (like 12.3290174912% of the reason only AHAHA LOL) and.. 
2. Lose weight and.. 
3. To exercise AHAHAA LOL. 

Joke. Nowadays my stomach capacity increased like TWICE LORH WTF it's so annoying ecause I can eat like a whole friggin bowl of rice when last time I only could eat like 1/2 to 1/3 of it WAH so :'(. AHAHA LOL so I'm trying to make up for my extra weight that I'm going to gain cause of my increased stomach capacity AHAHAA LOL oh and I thought I was 157 cm cause clique 4 help me measured but today Ng helped me to measure again and wtf omg I shrunk BACK to 155 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAA LOL omg I'm so sad >:(. 

Oh and today I slept for one hour.... in English. Strangely I feel proud of myself because teacher didn't call my name wtf AHAHA LOL and I slept so LONG. Usually when I sleep I'm like hoping I wake up when the lessons end but usually at most like fifteen minutes only AHAHAAHAHAHA LOL yey but my WHOLE right leg was so numb after that AHAHA LOL like legit numb until the thigh there AHAHA LOL. 

Yey my father bought for me Chewy Juniors AHAHA LOL. 

AND AHAHAA LOL I got 32/50 for my A Maths retest so sad :((( I wanted higher marks though AHAHA LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment