Thursday, October 20, 2011

My life.

What number one: 
So..... I should have probably posted up the pictures of my Clique 4 shopping outing a looong time ago.
But I lost my USB cable thing for my camera......
And yes I am very sad. Very very sad and annoyed with myself. So the lack of mood (and pictures) to blog sad max sad max........ :(.

What number two:
Jannelle and Weiling introduced me to the best froyo on Earth. 


It is so good >:-(. 

And I ate five goreng pisang's today and it was soooooooooooooooooooo good though I did feel extremely guilty cause it was FIVE of them wtf. 

What number three: 
I PASSED ALL OF MY SUBJECTS EXCLUDING A MATHS AND INCLUDING CHINESE, AND MY TWO PURE SCIENCES. Can I get a woot woot? WOOT WOOT. 


Okay I did deprove in A Maths which sucks core and I have to write a parent's letter to take the retest sad max wtf :'(.............................................................................................


Okay bye my life is very mundane and boring and I hereby apologise.

No comments:

Post a Comment