Sunday, October 9, 2011

OOTN.

Outfit of the night: Oversized grey shirt from my father's closet. AHAHAHAA LOL joke joke. And my hair is just so gorgeous* because I tied it up when it was wet.

*AHAHAHAA LOL SARCASM LAAH.

Oh and Kengpum 很好笑哦。LOL I am fully aware of how stalker-ish I sound like right now but really what :-(........ And I like making friends, and I get all more excited when I make friends with people I didn't even think I was going to be friends with AHAHAHA LOL.


AHAHA LOL just one of our conversations today (around 4 hours!!!!) about scoring well in 'O' levels together next year and having our picture on this banner our school has to showcase like top scorers and like the statistics and what not AHAHAHA LOL.

Oh and I used Doodle Buddy on my iPod and used a turtle stamp to cover his surname AHAHAHA LOL because that's cute right AHAHAHA LOL. AHAHAHA LOL okay goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment