Saturday, October 8, 2011

Today I had 120 views :o.

I can't wait until after exams to go out shopping >:-(. I want to take pretty pictures with my Nikon cause it's collecting dust already tsk tsk. 

There are so many disgusting photos of me on Facebook but I will not delete them because I am shameless and I want to have many many pictures. I kinda don't like it when people add me and I try to look at photos of them if I don't know who they are and they only have like seven pictures.............. and it's like mostly cannot see their face or is just pictures they got tagged in that their face isn't in >:(.

LOL so I recently could play again.... and I realised how much Sims Cash (the golden numbers) I had when I started the game :O. 
I THINK IT WAS A GLITCH THAT I GOT SO MUCH cause I checked Sophie's picture of her Sims Social she had no Sims Cash!! And I realised you need to buy to get Sims Cash and like 900 of them is 100 USD dollars :o.... and I got quite scared cause I spent over 1k already cause I knew it would get fixed so must spend all now. But if they asked I say I thought it was mine so I spent it all before I knew it was a glitch or something and I had to pay in order to get Sims Cash (which was true cause I didn't know until just like a few minutes ago after my shopping spree..............). If not, then bo bian lorh I PAY >:-(. 

Erm... but now I already used Sims Cash to complete quests that I'm too lazy to do and upgrade my house so my house is so naise now hehehehehehez. 

OKAY BACK TO STUDYING I PROMISED MYSELF ALREADY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment