Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dying from cuteness.

If people could die from overload of cuteness, I think I would have already died like 19829381 million times.

Well anyway. Shaynnie has this new tablet thing. And it had a camera. So..............................................

Ryan is so cute. Okay see like five continuous photos of my totally unglam face must let you see more glam one. 














Okay no I'm just kidding. This was when Lynn said I look like Piglet. 

I think I see the resemblance!!! 

Oh Piglet aside... I had Marble Slab Creamery today. Heart pain, that bowl was like $9.30 and I should have bought the cookie dough one sadandbrokegirl96. 

Shopping with Clique 4 this Monday cause Kimberly can make it YAY AHAHAA LOL.  
I need more rings I want more rings omg I want more pretty Jack Union ones!!!!! I hope the store is still there and they still sell those rings for three for 5 I swear I will buy like at least 10 or 15 dollars worth (that's like 6 to 9 rings) bahahaha and when I have enough I'll throw them all into one room and swim in my glorious rings. Goodbye fellow owls :-). 

Oh and I'm also trying to memorise the lyrics to Super Bass :). Erm just cause my exams are over and that's enough reason to do something impractical and be able to get away with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment