Friday, October 14, 2011

My date with Zachary Ng.

THIS IS MY BESTFRIEND. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL okay so anyway. Today was quite an eventful day......... :O. So I met up with the rest after their movie and I left the house at around 1.40. And I took the MRT to City Hall...... But I dropped off one stop earlier at Bugis unknowingly and I was like why does City Hall look so much like Bugis' one, and why all the directions pointing to Raffles or Bugis Junction one!!!!!!!!! AHAHAA LOL then I turned around and saw the big Bugis signboard. Fail. 

Watched this WWF advertisement which was quite touching AWWWZ :') like five to seven times while waiting for them >:. They took half an hour to come worhzxc AHAHAAA LOL. 


And then we walked through City Link to go to Marina Square! 
LOL my shirt looks huge >:. 




Sad max the other three girls all wearing high heels WTF >:( LOL AND I WORE VANS. shortgirl96. 

LOL I liked Agnes' shoes the most!! 

And I was so hungry and so was Aaron so we proceeded to Subway!! 

OMNOMNOMNOMZ. 




AHAHAA LOL Zachary Ng playing Kartrider. 

>>> Jian Hong.

Okay and here comes the sad part. 
Sooooooo Yanyi lost her dog like a few days ago because her dog ran away so she had to go back home soon to print out the posters etc etc. AHAHAA LOL THEN AGNES AND XINHUI WILL GO IF SHE'S GOING. Then Jian Hong also has to get back home by 4... so Aaron also following him back.

So that equals to left me and Zachary Ng. So they left and me and Ng went on our own outing AHAHAA LOL. And we decided to watch a movie since the bowling alley seemed to be booked for some company party and had like all these professional bowlers inside LOL AHAHAAA. 

Bought tickets for Johnny English which started at like 5.10 AHAHHAAAA LOL so we had like one hour to spare. And we walked to Suntec. 
Erm some light thing that Zachary Ng wanted to take a picture with. 

Okay then I wanted to buy Garrett's popcorn so we walked back to Marina Square AHAHAHAA LOL after like five minutes at Suntec >:(. AHAHA LOL I didn't buy the popcorn in the end :(. 
At this point of time it was probably already around 4.45 so we went to find a seat cause Ng's legs were hurting cause of his loafers AHAHAA LOL SO SAD. 

And we sat outside the toilet cause that's like the only place I knew had seats (I mean like besides cafe's and restaurants laah AHAHAA LOL). 


AHAHAA LOL AND THEN WE WENT TO CATCH THE MOVIE. And it was so funny. Well only at one part that made me laugh until stomach pain. It was the chair scene AHAHAA LOL. 

AHAA LOL ERM THE TOILET. 

AHAHAA LOL OKAY SO HERE COMES THE OTHER ULTIMATE MRT FAIL OF THE DAY. 

So it was around 7 plus when we finished and wanted to go for dinner. So we went to the MRT station which was damn packed for the train going to Pasir Ris (green line) (see picture above x2) and 'smart' me decided to take the train to Raffles (red line) <<<< LOL with the thinking that over there the train to Pasir Ris will be less crowded lah LOL cause City Hall always a lot of people one.
So we decided to take a risk and go. Then at Raffles I went to take the train opposite, cause usually it's like one train to Joo Koon (green line) <<<< one place to Pasir Ris (green line)>>>>> LOL SO I JUST WENT TO THE OPPOSITE TRAIN WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE SIGN BOARD. AND END OUT I TOOK THE TRAIN TO JOOKOON >:( and we arrived AT TANJONG PAGAR. 

AHAHA LOL SO FAIL. But Tanjong Pagar's station to Pasir Ris was lesser people so I guessed I did fulfil my objective in the end so............ AHAHAA LOOOOOOOOL. 

Okay random fail of the day. 
Us on the train back to Bedok to eatz. 

LOL eat at Wasabi San AHAHAA LOL MY HAIR LOOK SO GOOD HERE I LOVE ORANGE LIGHTING (Y). 


$13.40 ONLY :O (not including my drinks la AHAHAA LOL). 





AHAHA LOL OKAY ABRUPT ENDING some boy in the lift tried to press the lift button while holding onto a can of root beer and it spilled on me and a little went onto my camera which was hanging on my neck AHAHAA LOL and the mum kept apologising like 7 times in the short lift journey of like one floor (cause she stopped at the second floor) and like asked me if I'm going home so that I can clean up myself and whether my camera's okay or not and kept saying the boy clumsy and klutz and like even told him to apologise to me LOL AHAHAAA. 

LOL OKAY BYE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment