Friday, October 21, 2011

Today my hair very naise.

Edited below like twice/thrice AHAHAA LOL. This is becoming a two day post thing. 
The title says it all woot woot (well not really that nice because it did curl out eventually SAD MAX). People have either asked if I just rebonded my hair, told me I look better when my hair is down and Ng said today my hair smells nice LOL AHAHAA. 

I AM SO VAIN BUT MY HAIR LOOKS PRETTY IT DESERVES SOME ATTENTION WOOOOOOO. 

Oh look, narcissism. 
iOS5 can edit photos straight from your phone #iLike. 

Me look like I have blue eyes. And my skin is so radiant* I can do SKII advertisement already. 


And I went to sleep in my uniform after these was taken woo. That is all. Adios. P.S. *sarcasm. 
Oh and AHAHAA LOL me and Ng decided to change our name to lonelygirl96 and lonelyboy96 aww we're so sweet. 

Oh but Ng is a shameless chicken he's only going to change it if he sees it on my profile WTH :(. 

Oh and I got back all of my results! Overall, quite happy though. I think I improved. 
English: 59.5.
Chinese: 52.
E Maths: 73.
A Maths: 39.
Pure Chem: 55.
Pure Physics: 57.
Literature: 66.
Social Studies: 90 (Top three in class). 

I'm quite happy with myself cause I thought I'd do worser.. because of all the stress I was going through I swear it was crazy I wanted to like bang my head on the wall and I seriously had no mood to study at all. I stayed up till 3am to study during MYE but this time EOY I stayed up at most until 1am to study cause I really could not bring myself to study. I didn't memorise as much as I possibly could sand maybe if I just put in a whole lot more efforts I would have scored at least a B for my Physics I reckon. 

I was hoping so bad that all the four papers I failed in MYE (A Maths, Chinese and my two Pure Science's) I would pass and I go super demoralised whe n I received the first paper out of all the four to see I failed (A Maths) and I was so upset with myself, cause I was quite confident for my A Maths as compared to Chemistry and Chinese..? 

But I did pass after all so I'm kinda pleased with myself, and thank God the paper was relatively easier compared to MYE if I had studied more (especially for Chemistry). Good thing there'll be a retest for A Maths and luckily I didn't fail my Science's cause there'll also be a retest for that if you failed :/. 

And AHAHA LOL the most good one has definitely got to be my Social Studies lah cause in MYE I did damn badly I just passed my overall cause by SBQ sucked even though for all like the essay common tests I'd top the class but SBQ was of a higher percentage :/. But I think Mr Chong taught SBQ quite well and I got like 23/25.. imagine like from a fail in SBQ to an almost full marks score :)... AHAHAA LOL SO HAPPY WITH MYSELF CAUSE EVEN MY SBQ BEAT MY SEQ (ESSAYS) SIA AHAHAA LOL okay. And I was the lowest in class for SS among the girls but this time I was like the highest and the top three in class (With Alan who got 94, and Jerald who got 92 for SS). AHAHAHA LOL OKAY LOL HAPPYGIRL96 :D.

Short hair. 

Wooooooooooooo I can't wait for Sports Fiesta I'm playing Handball 8D. I'll be the goalie :O. 

And let me now cry :'( so embarrassing some one went to comment on one of my post (like super long ago now then I reply D:) about a bag shop and rereading that post I was like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the entire way and I totally edited the whole post LOL #selfconscious. Let me die of embarrassment now.  I want to hide. 


Oh and I was playing iSketch with Ng just now! 
AHAHA LOL I was leading for a very short while

And aww someone said they still loved me AHAHAHA LOL :'). 

The person drew this scotch tape dispenser thing and this grass and a worm on top so obviously me being the dumb ignorant person I am I went to write tapegrass, some more it's like I wrote it when the answer was given (cause I typed it at the very last minute) which made me look like 1274842821 times stupid-er. AHAHA LOL joke of the day, joke joke. 

LOL I recognised her wardrobe. Okay random much I just wanted to let my genius-ity (genorousity, genius-ity?) shine through *spotlight shines on me* AHAHA LOL wooooooooooooooooooooo.

Ohai~. 

AHAHA LOL some picture my father wanted me to help him enter into a competition LOL. Cute not!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHA LOL. Oh and I kinda like it if I do posts like this. Like you know, a lot of random thoughts in one long post instead of many posts with one random thought. Get it get it!! 

Baby you're the best cause you worked me out. I keep building walls up but you tear them down. I'm fighting, I don't wanna like it, but you know I like it. But you know I like it, like it, like. 
Adios :).

No comments:

Post a Comment