Monday, October 10, 2011

My mum told me not to post this.......... :).



But I still did. Now you know where I got half of my cute genes from.......... :B (but I'm still cuter). Pictures taken in Australia's airport when we were waiting for our plane to go back to Singapore at some cafe LOL.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY YOU ARE OLD SO YOUNG AHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

And on a slightly more depressing note...... I'm probably going to fail Physics exam. Sitting here doing all the structured questions until want to pull out all my hair. I don't get anything at all. Going to memorise as much things as I can and then revise Literature then I'm going to sleep and escape from reality for a while :-(. Thursday exams end and I'll be happygirl96. Okay goodnight.


Edit: Today Physics paper not that hard sia!!! Even the graphs that came out was DISTANCE-TIME GRAPH WTH. No velocity time graph, displacement time graph, BUT DISTANCE. TIME. GRAPH. AHAHAA LOL damn happy about it :-)!!! And Literature the essay I studied CAME OUT but I not sure can score high or not >:-(.

Oh and today my waterbottle leaked and my whole bag and books got like wet including my Esprit notebook :-( and AHAHA LOL so today I walked around under the hot sun trying to dry my bag. And I went to the boy's toilet to use the hand dryer to dry my bag and I told Kengpum I was secretly a man so I go inside boys toilet AHAHAHAHA LOL.


I colored the background white because it was originally black and black makes me depressed more :-( LOL AHAHAAHAHAA.

AHAHAHAA LOL okay bye I need to study my E Maths and Chemistry NAO >:-(.

No comments:

Post a Comment