Monday, October 31, 2011

Filling up these spaces weeee.

My blog looks mighty boring I know I update like more than a lot of people (ya la ya la quality>quantity >:). Gonna bring my memory card to school tomorrow for Weitat to help me transfer YAY!!! AHAHAHA LOL and meh bridging sucks core even though like today's one was quite fast. Tomorrow I have A Maths remedial because I failed my A Maths EOY yes wow argh urgh asdfghjkl. 

NERD. 


I hate that bush thingy in Sims (the one in front of the dustbin) wah so disgusting omg I hate like things sticking out of the ground like mangrove tree roots you know the one we learn in Science wah damn gross yuck >:(. LOL trypophobia arghhhhhh :(. 

LOL okay this is just like to update yi xia yi xia bye. I have so much things to do wahlao so annoying but I like can't be bothered to do any homework at all. Like seriously just whack my head now lah. Bye I hate doing homework >:(. My holidays for me to enjoy asdfghjkl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Oh today I let down my hair again and Gan told me I should let down more and Junlong asked me whether I rebonded AHAHA LOL okay fine nobody cares bye :(. 

Why does my nose look so big here lulz!!!!

I am determined to fill this space up too AHAHAHA LOL. 

Okay and so today Ali brought his iPad 2 to school today wahlao make me want an iPad just for the photobooth weeeeee. Camwhored with it when Mr Fahmi was going through the different parts with the other sections AHAHA LOL and Percussion (well okay only some of us AHAHA LOL) sat at the back camwhoring woo!! I looked so cute lorh my hair was so straight today EHEHEHEZ. But Ali can only upload it when he gets his internet back :(. 

AHAHA LOL and I like Percussion so much like words cannot describe how much I love Percussion *cues in the Aww's* AHHAA LOL mainly cause can slack only lah dey. LOL and we have our little huge area at the back where we can just lie down and read our books use our phones etc I love this batch's sectional leaders and majors wtf so slack LOL Azwan!!!!!! 

And today when we played some Singapore folk song or something Mr Fahmi was like Mallets play louder. Then he asked me to play the front part which I always skip cause wahlao I blur the band like go so fast LOL and Mr Fahmi never said anything so I assumed I'm off the hook but no cause today he mentioned me and told me to play louder ahhhh. But I did quite okay LOL even though it was so embarassing because I never bothered to write down (we're not supposed to but AHAHAA LOL) or learn the notes cause like I said I assumed I wasn't that important for that part AHAHA LOL but he wasn't like all irritated and he was like quite patient with me YAAYY!! 

And today I went with the lesbians LOL including Timothy to Wasabi San woooo to have our lunch and it was raining so bad I shared an umbrella with Ling and we both were so wet LOL AHAHA MY HAIR WAS IN AN ABSOLUTE MESS I WAS SO SAD cause when my hair gets caught in the rain it's like the ends get wet and they might curl OUT SO SAD omg but in the end it didn't and only my fringe was a bit weird but that one can pin up so AHAHAHA LOL yayyy.

And LOL today I was suddenly so tired in band like all of a sudden when we were playing the Singapore folk song or something AHAHAA LOL plus need to fall out plus run three rounds (usually five so YAY) around the basketball court AHAHAA LOL UNDER THE DRIZZLING RAIN (is this grammatically correct????) AHAHA LOL but it's okay cause those who skipped get like double the punishment AHAHA LOL. And my legs were like jelly and I legit couldn't walk properly and my shoelaces keep getting untied and then my socks and shoes were wet too from the rain ultimate mehz :(. And Ah Tan pushed me like all the way from school band room to the bus stop AHAHAA LOL he's so nice <3. AHAHAHA LOL. 


I kinda do like this picture a lot!! Taken like super long ago thoughz AHAHAHAA LOL.  

I do wish it was like taken in like original mode then like maybe not so blinding? AHAHA LOL BUT STILL I THINK I LOOK SO CUTE EVEN THOUGH MY HEAD LOOKS MASSIVE COMPARED TO WEILING'S AHAHAHA LOL this was like taken during the Clique 4 outing before my birthday! 

TEEHEE AHAHAHAA LOL.
Kengpum is back from Thailand Bangkok and so sad sia LOL there flooding he come back here also Singapore got flash flood or something AHAHA LOL and it feels so weird texting him again cause I was so used to Facebook Chatting AHAHA LOL. Okay baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I WANT THESE $69 BOAT SHOES I SAW FROM JOHN LITTLE EXPO FAIR PLEASEEEEEE :(. Early Christmas present :B AHAHAA LOL and it's like damn comfy and super chio lah omg so sad I want it so badly. I have like a picture I took of it in my camera tomorrow I try to upload omg AHAAHAHAA LOL OKAY GOODNIGHT FOR REAL THIS TIME TEEHEEZ.  


Azwan said I was cute omg LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment