Sunday, July 31, 2011

All these music games.





I used to love o2jam like crazy, but I never really knew how to download it (I was super young okaay). Only Pamelia (who was the one who introduced me to this game) had it on her computer so everytime I went to her house, this was the game I'd play.

If you know me, you'd know that I love games like this. O2Jam, Highstreet5 (almost the same as Audition, although weirdly enough I never really did play Audition) and of course, Tap Tap Revenge. And Dance Dance Revolution zomg, same, only Pamelia had that :(. And that game on PSP, I forgot what it's called.

Soooo, when me and Jingwen wanted to play DDR and O2Jam, you know what we would do? (cause the both of us had neither of these games D:) We'd search the song on YouTube (For O2Jam, Fly Magpie and Christmas Memories were the ones I really liked, and for DDR I like Moonlight Shadow) and pretend to play it. If it was O2Jam, we would play it on the keyboard. Even though it required the space bar to play (the golden bar) and I forgot how to use the spacebar without pausing the video :( so I couldn't play O2Jam with the spacebar just now :(!!! And for DDR, we'd use our own hands to pretend we were holding game consoles ._. OH THE LIFE OF US.

Okay random ranting I just miss O2Jam and DDR :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment