Friday, July 29, 2011

Hi my birthday is in a few more days!

EDITTED. 

And I figured I shall do a wishlist sort of thing. Cause.. it's my birthday soon. Wink wink nudge nudge. You know.. in case... you want to buy me something.. *wink*. And just cause I want to fantasize a bit :).

Sidenote: Omg so annoying my mouse sometimes go like a bit loose or somethind when I want to click something it moves the cursor all the way to the left and it closes the whole webpage. Lucky with Google Chrome I can reopen it all. Geez :(.

1. Rings or accessories!
http://sophiewillocq.blogspot.com/2011/07/advertorial.html
That look something like that. I don't know why. I used to not like accessories but I kinda like them now ever since I went to Equip and Diva(omg history behind Equip ever since I was young I read ang moh magazines and they'll be like this item was from Equip and blah blah blah and Singapore don't have so I was super happy when I saw it in Australia!!) and they had a sale and I bought like a lot of accessories from there! Oh but like I said, I lately like accessories! Except for connector rings. They look pretty, but I don't like the fact it restricts my finger movements. 

2. Nikon SB-400 
http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/sb400.htm#card
Price: SGD$249. 

This is crazy ex lorh and my father told me he'd rather I buy lenses then to get a flash. But I don't like my camera's built in flash. With the SB-400 I can use bounce flash which zomg I like so much ever since I read and saw the photos from the lenses flashes manual brochure things my father got for me to read when he went to repair my Nikon (heh). Plus it's tiny! Unlike those huge ass ones which looks really professional.. but bulky. I don't want to carry a bulky bag everytime I got out. And I did my research okay!! The built in flash uses like three times more battery! See.

This is how you do bounce flash. So cool right. So the lighting won't look so harsh as compared to built in flashes. 

3. Sims 3 Expansion Packs.

S$43.90 

A bit ex too, but Comics Connection having sale now!! Buy any two EA games and get like.. ten or fifteen or twenty percent off! But this.. I want these two games like 6/10 only. Cause my brother uses the computer with my Sims inside.. and sometimes I too lazy to play the Sims. So not so worth it if I buy but I would be so happy to get it though then maybe got excuse to play Sims!

4. A new clutch wallet. 

You know, like the one I have now that I bought from Australia. But IT'S TEARING APART WTH. Today one of the pockets like going to come out -____-. Pekcek. I want a new one and my birthday is an excuse to get one! New Look has some really pretty ones but the one in the picture is super chio lorhh wth :(. The blog I took the picture from said that they got it from a flea market in Bugis? I guess. But I seriously love the British flag trend that's going on right now and if you get me this for my birthday I will cry for joy :(. 

5. SHOPPING SPREE. 

Yes I want a shopping spree. Who don't want :(. A shopping spree is just to summarise up all the clothes I want cause if I were to list them all out here my whole post will be super looooong. Heh. 

6. Lots and lots of pens and notebooks. 
I'm a bit weird. I love pens. I have this obsession with pens. I want a lot for my birthday. I want colourful ones. I recently went obsessed with the highlighter markers I have that are super chio, but I realise my notes look more neater (and by notes I mean Chemistry notes) when I use a lot of different colourful pens and a few markers and not a lot of markers and a few coloured pens. I want I want I want.


7. Honey Bunches of Oats Strawberry cereal. 
Okay this is kinda meant as a joke but my cereal stocks is running very low and I want more :(. Cause I'll be very sad if I don't have cereal. I don't know why I love this so much.. but I already ate like 3 or maybe even 4 whole boxes of this mainly on my own. I'll just watch some video on YouTube on my iPod, sit in front of it in my kitchen dining table and just eat one or maybe even two and maybe even three bowls of cereal. I'm just that obsessed I don't know why cause I usually get sick and tired of something after a while. But look! It's 0g trans fat and I just wished this cereal was healthy cause I've eaten a lot already :(. 

8. Polaroid Camera. 
Yeah yeah I know I have my Nikon but I just like having like instant photos to keep in my wallet and stuff like that. The camera isn't so expensive but the film is!! But I really want one zomg :'(. I think I'd rather get this then get the Nikon SB-400 leyh. Camera plus film I think also cheaper than the flash lorh :(!! 

And I don't think I want to get books for my birthday since I already have like a few books I haven't read yet :) AHAHAHAHAHA I have like FOUR in my To-Read-Stack of books!! Okay I can't think of anything else I want liao. As in physically want AHAHAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment