Sunday, July 3, 2011

Every post written on my blog nowadays consists of pictures. Hohoho.

And I'm not helping in making this another picture-rarely-any-words post. I feel like eating Fish and Co :(. I love battered fish. Pictures from Genting kopped from Jingwen's blog (like a badass) to substitute my travel post about Genting. This time me and Jingwen were like: "Meh, we're not going to take a lot of pictures". We go there like.. twice a year, and it's basically the same things we do usually. Play outdoor, watch movies, eat the same place again (oh please, mushroom farm and causeway bay and pizza hut). I like to exaggerate and say when I go to Genting, blindfold me, and I'll still know where is where. 

And this time was a bit different actually, dressed a little different (shorts!), sat on the Cyclone and Corkscrew etc etc. And I only went for the weekends, so it wasn't a really long trip :(. 

Disclaimer disclaimer, I'm not saying or implying I'm ungrateful and upset that we go Genting like so many times, I'm just explaining why I didn't bother taking as much pictures as I used to AND about why I don't think it's important to blog about this trip. And besides, my DSLR wasn't with me :'(. Not that I don't like my point and shoot, but yeah you get what I mean. Very like.. wasted. 

Although we did manage to do quite a lot of shopping here, me and Jingwen. And accessories aren't actually all that bad :). Okay at least my rant makes up for the fact that all my posts have been pictures and not so much of the words part. Hohoho.  

Matching bracelets! 5RM each only, pretty. 
My 1RM ring. 
Me eating quiche. I was nom-ing halfway when Jingwen snapped this picture and I look quite very decent actually! 
Okay more pictures on Facebook. 

Uploaded a new video of me annoying Kaiwen from yesterday AHAHAHA. 
My voice sounds weird.. as usual. Picture album from yesterday here and here. Watch it in 1080p, it's much nicer trust me. Okay bye :). Fancy dinner later on, more pictures AHAHAHAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment