Sunday, July 10, 2011

Australia Day Four!

This was supposed to be up earlier! But I realised I didn't upload all finish so I didn't want to post an unfinished one.. and I needed to update my blog so I am going to start on day four! (one month has already passed since I came back from Australia *inserts sad face here*)

Okay so woke up and was told we were going to sit on a train. Didn't understand when they explained to me why it was such a big of a deal. Loool. 
Somewhere.. In Australia. 

Oh behold! For it is called the Puffing Billy cute right I know. Like Thomas the Train like that. Puffing Billy the train. 

Walk walk walk. 


Lakeside! 


Random facts you might want to read :O. 



And this is why it was such a big deal! Throughout the entire ride you can just do this AHAHAHAHA. 


Look like Thomas the Train's friend!! 




Weeeee. 

HEHEHEHE see little strawbie hat kid behind! Up to now I'm still not sure if he/she is a girl or boy. 

AHAHAHA see all the legs. 

It was super cold lah please :(. Plus wind! 

STRAWBIE HAT KID. I kept trying to take pictures of him/her cause he/she was so damn cute laaah!! 



ZOMG dying of cuteness. He/she was munching on biscuit AHAHAHAHAHAA. 

Strawbie. 

Strawbie. If any pictures contain Strawbie inside.. it's because he/she's the one I'm trying to take. Well usually. 

All these conductors, etc etc were all volunteers! All old one :O. 

AHAHAHAHA cute story behind this picture they were all waving at the whole train after this was snapped! Damn cute lorh!!! A lot of people will wave one if they see you on the train! 



STRAWBIE KID STARTS PLAYING PEEKABOO WITH US. AWWWW. 

Strawbie ♥ :'). 

AHAHAHAHAHAHA ZOMG. 

Okay I think no more pictures of Strawbie Kid liao :(. 


At some small souvenier shop where I bought a whistle! I think it's that box infront of the Cadbury chocolate creme eggs box one! Speaking of Cadbury Chocolate Freddie the Frog or something Frog chocolates were sold at so many places but I didn't buy cause I didn't really like chocolate but Miss Nadiah just gave us one each for Youth Day and it was awesome ohmygosh. 

And after that we drove to some fishing place. 


Okay after this is all fishing photos which I have no interest in so not captions so just keep looking AHAHAHAHA. 


  















Okay then clean the fish we got! 

DEERS!! 

I think first time I see in real life!! AHAHAHAHA. 

Okay then went to Aunty Margaret's sister's Chinese restaurant to eat! 

Pretty not. 


Chinese food. I don't really like :(. 


AHAHAHA we caught the salmon! Which didn't taste like the salmon sushi salmon HOW SAD :(. 

OKAY AFTER THAT went to Fountain Gate to shop! 
Omnomnomnom. Pancakes drizzled with maple syrup and two scoops of butterscotch (or caramel or something?) ice cream. Oh my goodness this was so good. 




DID ANY OF YOU WATCHED THE WIGGLES? 
So cute right omg. 



Justin Bieber shirts at.. K Mart? Or Target AHAHAHAHA. 



HEEHEE :). 

Okay baked fish that we also caught which I am not such a big fan of :(. 

ABRUPT ENDING TEEHEE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment