Monday, July 4, 2011

Sometimes I have no blogs to read.. so I just update mine and read my own one.

My life's so interesting. 

Okay so yesterday I said I was going to a fancy dinner (cause Jingwen said so!) and it was awesome, not as fancy as I thought i'd be, but still fancier than average! And the food was good even though I spent most of my time with a stomachache and that sucks :(. And I brought my DSLR *applauds*... but didn't bring my camera battery. 

Okay so that aside. Was planning to watch Transformers 3 TODAY, with Kimberly and Isa, but got cancelled cause Isa couldn't go and while watching the show I got really nauseous (aiyo, watch transformers 2 in Genting also nauseous, here also nauseous D:) and I didn't want to go through it again :'(! 

Okay but before it got cancelled, we were like, huh go back home already uh after the dinner, so my brother and Kaiwen (being boys) were like WATCH TRANSFORMERS. And me and Jingwen were like eeeew noooooo, and we were like let them watch movie, and we go shopping! (It was around 9 plus then). But of course that didn't happen and so my mum was like okay if you watch transformers today i let you go out with your friends tomorrow (lol what kind of logic AHAHA) so of course I agreed and Jingwen agreed to go if me and Pamelia went SO we did. 

And thank goodness for my mum's iPhone internet cause we booked seats (after trying and checking at don't know how many places eg NEX, TM etcetc) at VIVO cause only there had like second row seats (the rest only had like first or something -_-). And blah blah blah went back home got my camera battery and my brother's specs and we went to Vivo and reached there at like 9.30 AHAHAHA. Movie was at 10 so we had like 30 minutes to 'shop'. 

Okay pictures cause I.. like to blog. 


Someone *ahem ahem* had bladder problem. Go toilet like 15 minutes ago go again another time! AHAHAHA. 

Me trying to grab Pam to take a picture with me AHAHAHA. 

I think I was a tad too overdressed :O. AHAHAHAHAHA. 




My attempt in trying to make up for the loss of pictures I could have taken but couldn't take cause I didn't bring my camera battery (whacks self AHAHAHA) by taking random photos hohoho.  

Jingwen very fascinated by this scarf thing and Pam who has it tries to explain the magic behind all this AHAHAHA. 


Okay to end off a picture of me being massaged in the scalp by a scalp massager. 

AHAHAHA OKAY BYE. I FINISHED BAND GRADUATION VIDEO LIAO AHAHAHAHAHA. 

And okay lah, I think the movie was alright, but the fact that I sat in the second row and had to look up the entire time, obvious neck pain lah, and idk everytime I watch too much Youtube videos at one shot I'll get nauseous one. And maybe I watch too long the movie (it was two hours and plus plus ZOMG D:) AHAHAHA and we had to endure neck pain and me plus nauseous-ness was not a pleasant experience :(. And I slept at like 20 minutes before the ending SUPER SAD LA I DIDNT EVEN WAKE UP AT THE ENDING PART I WOKE UP AT THE CREDITS (And I didn't know Tyrese Gibson was acting!! He's from Fast and Furious btw *act smart face here* AHAHAHAHA) super sad :(. But oh well. 

So therefore I can't judge how well the movie was :(. But Isa just watched it today and he said it was awesome. Oh and the girl was hot. Hotter than Megan Fox. A British Accent is always a plus 8D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment