Saturday, July 23, 2011

My (not so) current obsession.

Is this! 
Salmon... paste I guess from Ikea! Unfortunately my thumb is blocking the Ikea logo for both pictures but you can actually see a bit of the A popping out! Right right right! (And heh, my froot loops in the background!!). 

Pastej Lax. Sorry for the blur photos one hand holding my Nikon one hand holding Pastej Lax very hard to focus properly! But I stopped obsessing over it cause the biscuits to go with it has been munched away by me and my brother... :(. 

Just needed to blog cause I couldn't blog about Australia cause the pictures stopped uploading at some point :( and I'm too lazy to upload it all again.. so yeah. Teehee. Major procrastination. So annoying! If I want to cancel upload all the hundred plus photos I have already uploaded will be gone so that clearly kinda sucks. But I am a hardworking blogger I already put like some of the photos up onto my blog already it's just saved in a draft! And today the only productive thing I did was to upload a Youtube video.. on penguins. 

I seriously need to study. 
But on the bright side.. my hair's so pretty today!!

Okay goodnight AHAHAHAHA when I grow up I want to be like Xiaxue and be a professional blogger :(. Blog all day long blog all night long. But that's highly unlikely I guess.. so for now I shall just aim to be a Theme Park Operations Manager. Sounds so cheem right. Imagine future 21 year old Jerlyn. 

"Greetings, my name is Jerlyn and I am a Theme Park Operations Manager."

Okay random blog post AHAHAHAHAA.

Erm and here is my very random video of the penguins. They're so cute lah please!!
 I only have like 1 view on this AHAHAHAHAHA. You should watch in 1080p!!!  I wanted to leave it for my Australia blog post BUT BUT BUT IT'S SO CUTE cannot resist.The penguins very chio worh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment