Friday, July 15, 2011

My pad book.

This is what happens when I buy post-it's. Oh I don't have a curfew, I'm talking about something else in the blue post it! And I want to have a BMI of 18.5 (teehee) I'm 18.69 now :(. I think. And the jumble of words are lyrics... and the yellow hair post it's is cause I was very upset with my hair for the whole week (!!!) and the green one was written in A Maths class which was particularly boring that day. And the last pink one is my drawing of my view at MosBurger today when eating lunch with Ng! No actually is HE eat lunch. I just kope from him and eat my Subway cookies cause I got not enough money to buy a meal cause I was trying to save money :(. 

Speaking of lunch today have I mentioned I love eating lunch with Ng zomg so fun. 

Today this three lower sec guys from Anglican went to sit at the table besides us when there were so many others to choose from and this guy said so loud omg, eh ni men zhuo dian ten pao uh. Zomg and one of the guys kept staring at us and one of them asked the other something and that person answered BEDOK GREEN LA. Aiyo so demoralising like he despise like that. And we listen to girls gossip about a girl named Jiayi and about someone who said yay and fell down after that or something. And we sat in MosBurger till everyone we saw when we came in and when we were eating left. Until one man came to eat. But we went off already AHAHAHAA. 

Okay bye. I need to bathe it's already 8 TEEHEE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment