Friday, July 22, 2011

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.


And today's Racial Harmony quiz was epic. Mr Teo was like oh you can check your books when the question about who wrote the pledge came up, and after that question I mainly just used my phone to answer the question and we were really getting the points for the hard questions until someone saboed me! But teacher was like whatever, if you can use iPhone, use iPhone. And all the phones came out and we were like typing and typing and trying to get connection and 3G. Although we didn't win in the end (quite close to winning, lost our lead at around the guessing buildings one heh cause very hard to search on internet to get the answer, though for the guessing of bridges I went to google the description of the bridge and the place of the bridge which was Singapore River there so it was relatively easier I guess AHAHAHA LOL), our group was pretty awesome. Oh yeah, my class (Y). 

Credit for picture: http://flying-cows.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment