Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hi from home I'm not in school AHAHAHAHAHA.

Hi there I am so cute hehehe. 

Went to the doctor's yesterday ZOMG waited for one hour plus plus but the doctor was super nice and friendly! And I have bacterial sore throat and (had) a mild fever (37.7 degrees celcius!) even though I checked in the morning/afternoon in school :O. bacterial sorethroat sounds so cool and it kinda relieved me to hear that the lumpS (emphasizes on the 'S') in my neck was from my bacterial sore throat AND HENG NOT MY TONSILS PROBLEMS ZOMG.

But my medicine was super ex tho the main one or my sore throat (I think) was like one go one and it will work for like the next seven to ten days. I still have like two other (well three but fever one I have the Panadol one at home so we didnt get that), one for my throat and one for.. The lumps thing? I kinda forgot. The lumps things on my neck has a proper name start with letter L I GUESS BUT I FORGOT IT'S CALLED WHAT LIAO LOL.

And my throat medicine is like lozenges (OH YAY) and my other one is TABLETS the one must swallow one ZOMG. I couldnt take it since I was young and finally last night I WAS ABLE TO TAKE TWO ON MY OWN VICTORYYYYYYY!

And I am Top Five in my Chinese class for getting 32/50 for my Chinese Common test oh yay for studying Lee Jian Hong's class words cause its his Chinese teacher set one AND I CAN'T EAT MY CEREAL BOOHOOHOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment