Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Throat hurts :(.

Hai. If you sit around me or something (cues in Isa Xinhui Andy and Lee Jian Hong) omg sorry. Througout the entire day I was so miserable cause of my sore throat. Sore isn't enough to emphasize on how sore it really is. And I kept complaining and be all miserable and all omg. It's like.. Something stuck at the end of my mouth, open mouth move jaws left to right will hurt, swallow (own saliva!!) also very pain, cannot eat properly without wincing/fidgeting/jumping whatever that word is, JUST VERY PAIN LA EVEN MORE PAIN THAN MY NORMAL SORE THROAT. went to get Gong Cha today so was late to go to the doctors omg sucks ttm :(. Hope can skip band and go tomorrow :(. Cause this sore throat is totally different from the others :(.

A Maths retest today ZOMG URGH Mr Loo haven't return us my A Maths file WHICH had my MYE there WHICH THE RETEST HAD LIKE TWO QUESTIONS WORTH ELEVEN OR MORE MARKS THAT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DO CAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE MY A MATHS MYE D:. And plus I was sick my throat was super distracting :( during studying and retest that time :(. Omg thank you thank you Sufyan so much for bringing Ricola for me before A Maths retest cause I forgot mine and was basically suffering throughout the entire day :'(.

I hate A Maths. Okay not hate. Mind over matter. OH MY GOSH HOW I LOVE A MATHS SO MUCH okay bye I got Ting Xie tomorrow but lucky huge exam over already a lot of stress lifted off my shoulders.

It's funny how everytime I blog about how less tests I don't have to worry about or not as much tests to worry about THE NEXT FEW DAYS ALL THE TESTS COMES CRASHING IN and I drank so much water today and yesterday I kept peeing and peeing okay too much information AHAHAHAHAHAA And I'm typing this on my iPod so pardon me if I have any grammatical or spelling eerie but I'm just too lazy to check in and now I can't even see what I'm typing which kinda always happens when I type wordy posts on ny blog on my iPod and THE KEYNOARD MAKING SO MCH SOUND ZOMG MY EAR PAIN LIAO OKAY BYE FOR REAL MY POOR EARS :'(.

No comments:

Post a Comment