Monday, January 3, 2011

School starts tomorrow :D!

You are now watching the Shaytard's vlog, 
Just sit back, relax and follow along. 
Do the things Shay says do the thing Shay does, 
With his cool family and just because, 
He posts his life online for you, 
He's done it for a year let's hope for two, 
We're ready for a video so let it be clear. 
Heeeeeeeeeeey, he's vlogging hereeee. 

OMG, listening to Andy was one of the most greatest decisions I have ever made. To watch Shaytards ♥! Lolololol. And tomrrow council duty is still the same so yippee can see my mentees again :)))).


But they might not want to see me :'((. Well anyways LOLOLOL, I'm thinking I have morning duty with them on Tuesday's, and Monday and Wednesday and Friday? Or was it Tuesday's and Thursday's. I really forgot and they haven't replied so I need to check the notice board tomorrow :). And I'm the oldest there but I'm the shortest. Sadded :(. And just thinking this year my mentees will have their own mentees :')). They grow up so fast. LOLOLOLOLOL, I'm just kidding. 

And sian lah, tomorrow got band then on Wednesday we have house meeting -.-. At least house meetings might end at around the same timing so I can still go back home on the same bus as Cheo Ah Lun.

I DON'T WANT BAND :(((((((((((((((. And Kim not same class as me :(. 
I'm just excited to see our new teachers ._.. I miss 2E1'10 already :(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment