Saturday, January 22, 2011

Disturbing Isa.

Kim took Isa's phone and we took pictures of us in the toilet and set it as his wallpaper ♥.

Well anyway, Friday was really boring except for Meet The Parents :)). At first I was quite upset cause I was assigned to a group I didn't know and wasn't close to, but the girls there were really friendly :)). And we were in charge out Court 2 for Sec 1's orientation games Captain ball! Awesome I was the referee and I was given these ;). 

Oh, the whistle gave ME, power.
Luckily the others didn't want to be the referee's :) and I had Fengshan and Ahmal or something helping me referee too, so yeah it was damn fun .

AND ISA CAME OVERRRRR!! 
Well don't get me wrong, lightens up the atmosphere, and me Isa and Rachel and Haz and Khairil sat on the court just random talking and rambling after the first two games finished? and Isa wouldn't lend me his gameboy SP >:(. 

You just can't deny the truth. So did Isa. (his hand I'm holding btw ^) 

It was funnn :)), the sec one's were enthu this year!! Must help out next year too :D. 
And then after that we had Meet The Parents session duty and with Kimmy Andrea Xinhui Haz and Rachel (though I didn't do much with Haz and Rachel during MTP cause they were ushering or something and I was registering!) ♥. So four of us just kept talking and talking, just bonding while helping out with the parents :). Fun, though we didn't get to see the campfire fully! And we got an applause from the council when we came to the briefing late cause we helped out with MTP and missed out on the campfire :(!! 

And I left my P.E. shorts in Mrs Teo's locker LOLOLOLOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment