Friday, January 7, 2011

Special Projects Coordinator.



Love Hey Monday ♥. 

So I am the special projects coordinator and Mr Teo wanted us to be the Birthday incharge thingy something person too, together with Timothy, and so we would have to get a cake and buy (but I prefered doing it myself, cause you know, more special) before everyone in our class' birthday. So Timothy was thinking, we're going to do this for 33 people (excluding both of us), omgg LOL.

And so today was Rachel's birthday, and so I did a card (though it was quite plain) and got a cake for her (chocolate, cause she once told the class she liked chocolate :))), and we celebrated her birthday before she left for her duty, and we sang Happy Birthday and then she looked really happy and then she thanked me and hugged me before she left :). It was really touching actually, lol :'). And then Aaron thanked me through text and face to face and told me something and told me that Rachel was really happy after we celebrated for her :D. And she just texted me to thank me for the card and the cake and all :). It made me really proud and happy about myself, that I could like make someone this happy. 

I like this job :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment