Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weekends and homeworks.

LALALALALA I'M SO LAZY TO GO AND BATHE. 

And I woke up at 10am today. I deserve a round of applause. Clap clap clap. 
I was writing out what I'm supposed to do this and BY this weekend and realised it was a lot :(. Considering I will be quite busy this whole weekend. 
  1. Study Chemistry test on Chapter 1. (Quiz on Monday D:)
  2. Do A Maths mastery worksheet. 
  3. Prepare show and tell speech for CHINESE. YES CHINESE. I had it all in my head already last night. My whole speech about band and percussion \m/. 
  4. Prepare Archimedes play for CHINESE AGAIN. 
I need Google translater. Hoping I'll finish it by today :/, even though that might not be possible since I have the whole bursary thing today at 3.30pm until don't know what time, then my aunt's coming over to fetch me at around 6pm to bring me out for dinner! I hope I can do everything at night :). Maybe study Chem and do a bit of Maths? I left 4 questions. And they're like grouped under Compulsory, Intermediate and something harder :(. 

CHINESE. WHY YOU COMPULSORY :(. 


No comments:

Post a Comment