Friday, January 14, 2011

Cough cough cough.

The front part of my ankle hurts, sore throat, eye hurts, nose feels hot, plaster on thumb. Geez.

SO MANY THINGS TO DO.
  1. Do English Exercise 125 and 126 (Half completed)
  2. Learn ting xie (Haven't started on it yet)
  3. Finish up my English Compositions introduction (Left a few more lines then finish LOL)
  4. Do A Maths (sian -.-)
Well, not a lot lah, considering some are almost half done. Shall procrastinate. Ankle ankle ankle still sore! I thought won't one leh :(. I thought a bit and for a while only, even though I was hoping it would be longer so I CAN WEAR CRUTCHES LOLOLOL SO WEIRD RIGHT, ME. I KNOW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then pain is even longer than they eye that got hit by the tennis ball lah please. Well actually no la, cause my eye still hurts. And I want a bruise on my eye so if people ask me what happened to me eye I shall say Oh I got into a fight and I own bwahahahaha *evil laughter here* AHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

But not during Chinese New Year please :). And I need A Maths tuition.

I WANT TO DROP A MATHS AND TAKE ART BUT I DON'T WANT TO DROP DOUBLE SCIENCE'S. 


No comments:

Post a Comment