Friday, January 14, 2011

Accident prone much?

Lemme see,
  1. twisted my leg yesterday when going to retrieve my ball, 
  2. Heng Jun hit me with his racket when I bend down and got right up again after getting back my ball, again, LOL. 
  3. Kai Lun was playing with the tennis ball and it slipped out of his hands or something and bounced on my head. 
  4. I turned around to get back the ball that Zachary Ng threw too far away and I couldn't catch it and Tony went to return the ball with the racket (like hit the ball with the racket lah LOL) and I turned back at around like the moment he hit the ball, and yesh, it went straight into my face LOLOLOL. Damn epic. 
  5. And paper cut today. Hurts so badly. Open the wound and can see the skin barrier thing. MY SKIN IS SO THICK LOL. 
Oh life :). 

And today's A MATHS TEST WAS SO HARD. 
I'm going to fail. Confirm :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment