Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh my feet :(.

School has started! 

I was hoping for introductions on first day and all these stuff, but apparently we don't do that anymore in sec three. Except for in Physics, where the teacher had us say our register number, our name and our favourite subject and one interesting fact about us. And Mr Loo gave us homework for BOTH A Maths and E Maths. Heng arh, lucky today don't have maths SO NO HOMEWORK :)). Though I haven't finished my A Maths homework. Damn cheem :'(.

CCA fair today, and had to wear court shoes. Hurt like shit after band was dismissed. I guess because I carry the marching snare drum and all my weight plus the marching snare drum's weight all act upon a smaller surface area (LOLOLOLOLOLOL) and they hurt sooooo soooooo much D:.

And for Chinese I have WANG LAO SHI :((. She punished me and Kai Lun and some other guy to ACT OUT ARCHIMEDES (or the correct spelling LOL) THAT GUY WHO SCREAMED AND RAN AND SHOUTED EUREKA ONE. Cause we read the worst for the chinese passage LOLOLOL. And then since 3E1 I'm the only girl from 3E1 in that MT class I have to go FIRST for the CHINESE SHOW AND TELL. GEDDIT, CHINESE, CHINESE D:. NEXT MONDAY OMG. ARGHHHHH. Lucky tomorrow don't have Chinese cause then we don't need to do the play so fast AHAHAHAHA and today I skipped Chinese cause got band AHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA again.

And during CCA fair Kai Lun whacked my face with a stack of paper and my senior and my friends started laughing D:.

No comments:

Post a Comment