Thursday, January 27, 2011

I AM STRONG.

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR MY PERFORMANCE IN P.E. We had to do warm ups cause the basketball court was wet then and we couldn't play tennis. So we did some warm up and I was tired like after the third run LO. So after that we did push up's which I sucked at seriously LOL AHAHA.

AND THEN, we had to do this thing where we were in push up positions and had to keep our body up with our hands on the floor (elbows touching the floor like that AHAHAHA) with our clenched fists for two minutes. After that, you lift one hand up while still in that position for like ten seconds or something la AHAHA. And lift the outer hand after that etc etc.

And I DID IT UNTIL STAGE FIVE WHERE WE HAD TO DO IT ON ALTERNATE HANDS AND LEGS AND I LOST MY BALANCE AND FELL :(. Me and Batchimeg were the last two girls remaining out of the like six AHAHAHA. And me and Timothy kept high five-ing cause we thought we would fail at the first stage.

And after that, we had to be in sit up positions and do sit up's, but our hands must always remain at my thigh there. So I did it in the second round. First round highest for girls were 44 in one minute. And guess what, I topped the second highest in the second round by 5 points :). I did it like 56 times AHAHAHAHAHA so proud of myself <3 LEYH.

Miss Seow was like Highest is 51!
And then she passed by me and asked how much I got but I thought I did it wrongly but after she saw what I did she said YA YA CORRECT CORRECT so how much you get? So I told her and she was like, OKAY WAIT HIGHEST IS 56 FROM JERLYN (♥).

Okay physics and chem test was so hard :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment