Friday, January 28, 2011

Brought my iPod Touch 4 to school today :)).

Today was fairly okay. Seriously, I hate school. I have nothing to look forward to, like seriously. The last two years at least I had Art to look forward to, and that was like 2 days a week. Now the only thing I enjoy is P.E., cause there's no tedious 2 rounds around the basketball court running and all those useless warm up's.  And P.E.'s one day in a week. 

Hate A Maths. Hate Physics. Hate Chemistry. Hate Chinese. Hate E Maths. Special Projects Commitee, Birthday's in charge, Notice board commitee, four band practices a week. Homework almost every day. 
I really want to drop A Maths and take Art instead. 

Well enough of ranting, at least next week only got two days of lessons and this week's homework is mostly done because I stayed back in school with Ng and Timothy to do homework :) ♥. 

Pictures from iPod touch, Aino spoilt again fyi. 

 Testing shot by Isa lololol. 



Someone's mouth. Don't ask. I didn't take this one lololl. 


Oh-so-guai. 




Okaybye.
My shoulder hurts neck hurts thigh hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment