Sunday, January 2, 2011

Coopertard.

RYAN IS SO MEAN AT TIMES >:(. He came into the room and said "Jelyn jelyn!" when I was lying down in this pile of bolsters and pillows with Shaynnie just sitting down there slacking and then he went to like jump and landed with his body on my head :((. And he didn't apologise and walked away :((. But he's so cute. So I shall forgive him. HE'S 2 YEARS OLD AND HE KNOWS HOW TO USE AN IPHONE ASDFGHJKL.

Okay so today went to my mum's cousin's wedding lunch (yesh, lunch LOL) at Intercontinential and we had to walk past Bugis Junction to reach the hotel and I swear people were staring at me, probably thinking, why the heck is this girl (my mum calls it xiao cha bor :D) so overdressed. I'm serious. But I was walking around in my Charles and Keith heels (which kinda hurt after the wedding was finished) so I was quite happy.

And outside the grand ball room where the hotel dinner lunch thingy was in was this photobooth thing and it was so cool and my cousins and I kept taking pictures there LOL. I kept five pictures already :))).

Went to Cotton On cause my cousins wanted to buy the bag I had. They want almost everything I have I'm serious!  My BUM flats and my Cotton on bag and stuff and so on! Nah I'm exaggerating lolololol. Jingwen and my mum calls my cotton on bag begger bag though D:. And it's cheaper with purchase so I went looking around for my clothes to buy :)).

And I bought a black halina dress! 

And my cousins and my aunt bought three cotton bags in grey (same as mine D:) and navy blue (my aunt helped me pay for my black halina dress :DDD). And then my three cousins (Just to be clear, Belle, Lynn and Shaynnie) went to buy I ♥ Taimei milk tea and I bought Ritz Peach strudels and Durian Strudels. Then we went to Shaynnie's house where we started painting on this mini canvas thing that the three of them got during the wedding which I didn't want to get because the cover looked kinda china-ish and I didn't know it was paint LOL so I didn't get it. Well it's for kids anyway :D. *throws bossy-ish look lolololol* AHAHAHAAA. 

So I helped stole Lynn's painting and 'helped' (EUPHEMISM!!! LOLOLOLOL I LISTENED IN CLASS OKAY MR LEE.) her do it (it was on a mini canvas and the picture had like filled in the colours thingy) . But I gave up halfway and me and Shaynnie started painting on drawing blocks instead and then the rest did the same and blah blah blah. 

And then me and Shaynnie found this whole paper bag full of clothes and we started playing with the dresses and we found this kimono inside lolololol and me and Shaynnie started dressing ourselves up and the rest came into the room and all four of us started trying out all the dresses. AHAHAHAHA. 

And just a switch of subject LOL. 


COOPERTARD SO CUTE. 

School starting in 2 more dayssss :))). But no Kimberly and no girlfriends with me in 3E1 DDDDD: *forever alone*. At least I have Ng Tim and Lun (Y). 

No comments:

Post a Comment