Friday, August 26, 2011

You're questioning the answers of the faith you've put in me.

To do for the whole four days holiday weekend holiday?  
1. A Maths homework.
2. E Maths homework.. (I need to find my workbook AHHH!!!)
3. Social Studies research.
4. Chemistry research.
5. Buy graduation and teacher's day present!! 
Went out to get presents today! Bough for Amit, Danish, Valerie, Liao Xin(g) yi, Carissa, Andy and like two paper gift bags and two paper clip thingy's for teacher's day (meh teacher's so hard to shop for). Weekly Friday lunch date with Ng also.. cause kinda counted because Timothy and Yan Yi and Agnes left us to eat Subway lunch first cause we came later while they go and buy Koi EHEHEHEHE. 

And bought a (almost matching) moustache badge with Ng for like $2.50 as a token of our friendship ♥. I made up that term EHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHA. Oh and Ng has this theory that you can SMS more with people you rarely talk to or meet in real life.. cause we can never sustain an SMS conversation for like more than ten minutes AHAHAHAHA but we can talk for 1983092749271981 times a day IRL aww. 

I got The Handlebar one and Ng got the.... I forgot. Sweeper, S______?? I originally wanted to get that when I saw it cause I only saw that, but I saw others and I was like yey I'm getting this AHAHAHAHAHA.

(Awkward position)... 
And today was wear Percussion Tee day! I also made that term up AHAHAHAHAHAA. Only four people wore though.. out of like six AHAHAHAHA :(. But still!! PERCUSSION PRIDE. I always get comments whenever I wear this shirt (so unflattering though).. today Mr Lee said interesting purple shirt! And a few others also found out I'm from Percussion (Flute Failure) LOL AHAHAHAHA. 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL AS I'M TYPING THIS THERE IS LIKE THIS BLOODY HUGE DRAGON FLY JUST BEHIND MY COMPUTER THE WALL AND IT'S FREAKY AND IT DOESN'T WANT TO MOVE AND IF IT MOVES I'M GOING TO SCREAM. 

Okay I didn't scream I just ducked and ran away but now it's more scarier CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS WTH :(. AND MY BROTHER GO AND LIE TO ME SAY HAVE WAHLAO SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. 

OKAY ANYWAY. 
A random picture of Magnum Gold LOL cause I thought the Gold glitter things look so cool EHEHEHEHE. Can you see!!! At the tip of the ice cream, it like spreads out and all *ooooh*. 

Okay abrupt ending I should really go to a course on how to end your blog posts nicely... cause I find it hard :(. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This song gets me all emotional! First played it on TTR3, and kept complaining about how hard it was. Miss my TTR3 songs ever since I changed to my iPod touch cause I can't transfer the songs, only the paid ones which sucks ttm lorh :(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment