Tuesday, August 9, 2011

GOT HONOUR.



IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM 15 YEARS OLD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA oh just a shout out to Andy since I said I would cause he so sweet wish me on MSN, then through SMS cause I said I want to see how many people would SMS me, then on Facebook THEN he ask if anyone got wish me VERBALLY and I said nope :( cause my parents and brother still watching TV WTH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE CALL ME AND SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY AWWW.

Okay a bit hyper now my birthday wishes reply all so sincere leyh, all different one AWWW.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE. 

Blog post on Clique Four outing before this one!

Oh and on National Day Celebration today (or yesterday) I screamed "GO ANDY!" cause I said I would while they were marching out AND EVERYONE STARE AT ME AND TCC SCOLD ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUT OH WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment