Monday, August 29, 2011

If you can hear it, sing along and take me by the hands.

My heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. Hear my thoughts in every note, oh oh. Make me your radio, turn me up when you feel low. This melody was meant for you, just sing along to my stereo.
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH, STEREO, OH OH OH OH SO SING ALONG TO MY STEREO. 
I only pray you will never leave me behind, because good music can be so hard to find.
I take your hand and pull it closer to mine, thought love was dead but now you're changing my mind.

Been listening to music a whole lot more nowadays.. Hmm LOL. 
Tomorrow meeting Kimberly early for Big Breakfast omnomnomnom, then got Radio Station thing EHEHEHE then going out with Kimberly to Bugis Street! Then on Tuesday study date with Ng and maybe Ikea lunch HEHEHE (HAVEN'T ASK MY PARENTS YET THOUGH AHAHAHAHAHAA). 

No comments:

Post a Comment