Sunday, August 14, 2011

Australia Day Six (Part One)!

Because of my extreme laziness and guilt I figured I would just post about like part of Australia Day Six's post! So there will be a part two, when I decide to finally go and like upload them all up. They're like only in my laptop which I don't use like all the time sooo.. that's like kinda one of the reasons why I'm just so lazy and slow in uploading them all up. And I tried transferring it from my laptop to my computer but the memory of all the pictures too big, plus my thumbdrive not enough to fit them all. Sigh, which reminds me, I'm like late in handing in my pictures for the Old Folk's home Band CIP pictures to Mr Tan AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

*And at this point while halfway typing my sentence my keyboard went sot sot again (Andy knows the effects AHAHAHAHAHA) so I had to stop writing which made me sad :(*

And you have no idea how writing about Australia makes me uber sad :'(. 
Breakfast cooking! 

Ohai that's my just woke up hair loooooooooooool AHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

And I was like the last one to bathe so when I finished almost everything was gone :'(. 
OMNOMNOMNOM lasagne. 

After that walked to Melbourne Aquarium! 



Look at the view la please so pretty wahlao :(. Weather was cold too :( (even though I complained a lot about the weather there I miss it now wahlao zomg). 

Some museum we passed by? Oh it's Immigration Museum LOOOL which we didn't go in and check it out though! 


A bunch of school kids were staring at us... Meh. 


Under the train tracks? 


AQUARIUMMMMM!! 

Hammerhead shark heh. 

PENGUIN OVERLOAD. 





Okay bye :(.

And here's the penguin video again cause I took quite long to upload this and it deserves more views!!!!!!!! Plus they're cute :3. AND IT'S IN HD. 

#Despo. 

Don't know real or not leyh. 

Okay some coin thingy thing that me and my brother collected throughout the entire trip! This was the first one that we got :). It's hard to explain the process.. but this wasn't the first time I saw. Did a few in Bangkok when I was P5! 

Tadah! So cute right. 2 Aussie dollars sia HEH! But our parents allowed us to do hehehehe the only problem was finding two dollar coins to use!! 

LOL. 

Can you spot the fish!!! 






(It's at the bottom right of your screen!)
Squid? 

AHAHAHAHAHA MORE SQUID (?). 


Blur picture of seahorse. 


Shark! 

One of the very few pictures I took of the Aquarium itself :O. 
Shark aquarium there>>>>>, 
rock pool there? <<<<. 

Rock pool area? 

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 



I got stung by a jellyfish once :(. 

AHAHAHAHAHA LOL SO CUTE SIA. 

Then me and my brother went fish feeding! Cannot take pictures sia wth :(. AHAHAHAHA BUT IT WAS QUITE CUTE TO SEE THE FISHES THOUGH.

Read. This is where Physics come in. LENSES. 






OHAI THERE. 

Some shark show. 



I (WAS) TALLER THAN MY BROTHER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. 

Some shark toy my brother bought ($9.95!) cause we were given money to buy what we want AHAHAHAHAHA. I bought a lanyard. How interesting right, I know. 

ARGH MY FACE. But that was the booklet the man gave me and my brother to do and we got a sticker for completing it AHAHAHAHAHAA LOL I'M SO LAME. 

And then we walked to.. the outlet mall? 



I actually kinda forgot what the building's were :(. 



My father caught doing dangerous acts!!!!!! 

AHAHAHAHAA YOU CAN SEE ME AND MY BROTHER IN THE BACKGROUND LOOKING FOR FOUR LEAF CLOVERS AHAHAHAHAHAAA. 





Famous bridge? 




AHAHAHAHAHAHA SEE MY BROTHER AND MY MUM TRYING TO PHOTOBOMB MY PICTURE AND MY FATHER JUST WALKING #LIKEABOSS bochap bochap one AHAHAHAHAHAHAA. 


THE MALL!!! (Blur picture ultra sad face). 

Had lunch first! Sushi again for me AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Totally regret not buying the long sleeved shirt <<<<< (if it's for girls) cause Singapore sell like almost thirty dollars :(. I totally should have bought more things from here like my cardigan!! *super regret* but I spent too much time here boohoohoo so we had to leave :(. 

Bought floral sandals for 2 DOLLARS (HHHNNNNNGGGG!!!!) and four pair of shorts in my size for 5 dollars each! Had to dig through this whole pile of shorts at one corner worh. (I have more shorts, but it's like too huge on me already lorh so I had to restock! cause I sec one sec two very fat AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now I'm size... US4/UK6/Aus 8?)

And some pretty flats I saw in one of the shoe stores we spent quite a lot of time in too cause my mum wanted to buy boots (which she regretted not buying from here and when she regret too late already AHAHAHAHA cause the mall was so huge she want walk back all of us feet pain don't want AHAHAHAA LOL). 
Around 40, 60 dollars? BUT SUPER PRETTY RIGHT OMG :(. That's my (ugly) feet at the side AHAHAHAHAHAHAA. 

OKAY ABRUPT ENDING WAIT FOR PART TWO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment