Friday, August 12, 2011

To do list.

Bowling outing 10th August :)! Just some pictures cause I'm too lazy to upload the rest yet now :(. 

1. Post pictures from Australia.
2. Blog about Australia (I halfway at Day 6's posts, super lazy to continue cause I haven't upload all the pictures finish). 
3. Upload bowling outing pictures on Facebook. 
4. Blog about things I got from my birthday! Though I'm still waiting *wink :(. 
5. Upload Fengshan CC performance camwhore shots!! 
6. Upload other pictures from iPod zomg. 
7. Download Mockingbird and Skyscraper. 

Oh.. that wasn't so long! AHAAHHAHAHAHAA I THOUGHT IT'D BE LONGER.  Okay nevermind AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. 
I want Subway cookies (kind regret buying my caramel corn biscuits 2.50 sia wth as well get Subway cookies zomg why D:) and our school's fishball noodle soup with the white laksa noodles or the lao shu fen (?) one AHAHAHAHAHA ZOMG CRAVINGS :(. 
FISHBALL NOODLE SOUP ZOMG. 

EDIT:
SHOPPING WITH JINGWEN LATER WOOT WOOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment