Sunday, August 28, 2011

Me and my hair.

Hiao photo of me but my arms look thin and my hair so good today #zomgeternalbhbness. Considering leaving my hair long cause I hate dealing with short hair and whether it will be curled in whether it will curl out at the back, and when I tie my hair in school it's kinda partly cause I am so lazy and tying it up I can get away with napping on my parent's bed with wet hair hiak hiak and I won't have to bother with drying it and getting it in perfect shape. 

Erm.. I'm that conscious about my hair hiak hiak LOL. 
And two more pictures taken! 
Blur picture, I kinda like the effect though I'll probably remove this picture from this blog post or something cause blur pictures give me headache or something. Random fact about me! OKAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. 

MY THE SIMS SOCIALS CANNOT LOAD :(. 
Imagine my delight *squeal like a little girl when I found out Sims was on Facebook EHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHA but of course the original is better but this one also not bad!!!! 

I remember the days when I had no Sims games and I tried to search online for Sims online version but could only satisfy my needs for Sims by the like only (?) Sims games I could find.. which was the one on decorating a bedroom using items from the Sims 2 Family Stuff expansion pack :( Wah damn deprived sia AHAHAHAHAA LOL. Okay but now I have like four Sims games happygirl96 EHEHEHEHE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment