Sunday, August 28, 2011

So many things to do ahhh.

I'M JUST GONNA RUN RIGHT THROUGH THE RAIN, I'M JUST GONNA DANCE RIGHT THROUGH THE PAIN. I JUST WANNA FEEL THAT RHYTHM, FEEL THAT DRUM. LET MY HEART BEAT LOUDER, LET MY HEART SPEAK LOUDER THAN MY HEAD, HEAD HEAD HEAD ♥. 

I feel like I have so many things to do before Wednesday and it's too much for my brains (I don't know why I just said brains with an 's') puny brain to handle boohoohoo.


So... I have to decide on how much to bring tomorrow (Radio station thing.. Buy Graduation presents (I figured Teacher's Day presents can postpone a while ehehehe).. Going out with Kim and Ng..?), Do my A Maths and E Maths homework,do my Social Studies research... And do the birthday cards. Though I think we're going to celebrate the birthday's like after the September holiday cause I can't possibly celebrate on Wednesday cause I haven't got them to sign it yet :(. 

Just realised I can totally get people to sign on Wednesday and then celebrate on Thursday *genius* woot woot. Okay my life is so messy I got so many things to do ahhhh!!!!! 

And I'm just sitting here complaining about stuff I need to do..
.. without actually doing anything. 

Oh well. I'll wait for Andy to come online then I start doing my E Maths homework (hopefully). And I'll do my Social Studies research now. So lesser things to do. I hate homework arghhhhhhhh!! 

HOW I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE TIMOTHY'S BIRTHDAY CARD MORE SPECIAL CAUSE MINE WAS SPECIAL AND I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I SHOULD DO SOMETHING ELABORATE FOR HIM BUT EVEN IF I DO WHAT WILL THAT ELABORATE BE. 
ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment