Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over.

Today wasn't as great, big surprise.

My whole hips and thighs were aching. Cause of yesterday's run? Yeah yeah I'm weak, whatever. So lent Cheuk Heng my iPod today and cause I was afraid he'd play till no battery I told him to charge it. So during recess he charged it and left it on the table.. And when he came back it was one the floor, with the screen cracked. It's not really Cheuk Heng's fault.. Just kinda annoyed that it did drop and that Cheuk Heng is paying for whoever did it. But whatever. It still works.. But the cracks very distracting. It's not SUPER BIG like all-over-the-screen big, but it's still a crack right -.-. And worse still the top right hand corner the screen came off and can see like the inside part. Not sure how I can send this for repair.. But hope I do get it back to it's original state. Kinda pissed now to make any jokes.. So yeah LOL.

Gui Jin and Clarabelle bought Gong Cha back for me hee. Must stop drinking so much.. Last week drank like four times cause milk tea is fattening!!!! And I passed my A Maths test even though Mr Loo said I failed WAH LAOOOOOOO :(. LOL, and I got 11/15 for my SS SBQ!!! YEY cause I'm only good at like SEQ until this SBQ test YEY!!

Chinese test tomorrow, and English common get and Chinese and A Maths class tests on Thursday wish me luck woot woot.

EDIT: Wah Lao now my ankles hurt I think the soreness spread from my thighs to my ankle. And I have one huge bruise on my right leg appearing after the one on my left leg almost disappear (by bruise I mean blue black's!!!) and mosquito bites all over so my legs look so abused I'M SO SORRY LEGS D':.

No comments:

Post a Comment