Thursday, June 9, 2011

This is oh sho sad.

Hai I'm back from Australia. 

Just an opening post, just before my (hopefully) #(*@#$()!* entries of Australia's trip, (thirteen days leyh geez). My huge computer is being a bad computer and won't on properly so I can't transfer the first few days Australia pictures from my laptop to my computer to upload them up.. so don't blame me :). Using laptop now btw.

A few very saddening things that happened there but I really can't change what really happened so I'm just going to sit down here and mourn my heart out oh boohoohoo :'(.

Meh.
1. I spoilt my DSLR :(. *inserts Samuel's and others who predicted my camera would suffer the same fate as my beloved Aino's sadistic, evil, laugh*. Oh pish posh. I dropped the camera bag ladeedada, long story to explain and sort of redeem myself, cause it wasn't really entirely my fault *inserts halo on my head*.

2. I saw this whole range of really nice lip balms and perfumes and lip gloss and hand lotions etc, but was too ex so I didn't ask to buy it, but on the last day we were shopping for last minute souvenirs and I saw the products again and I was like omghhkp, I want it so badly now cause I was testing the perfumes and gosh they were oh so heavenly la like please, no pictures tho :( and I forgot the brand name but it all smelled so good, and the packaging super super pretty lorh, like lacey lacey one with girly colours. Just super girly. Brings out my inner girlish side of moi. So I asked to buy it and it was like 13.95 Aussie dollars and my parents needed like 10+ more dollars to get the free bag, so they let me and I was super happy.

Cut long story short, the person didn't put my perfume (yeah i got the perfume cause I hate lip balm, I hate lip gloss and hand lotion really no use to me lah) into the plastic bag -.-. Argh, super pekcek. Singapore cannot find that brand :'(!!!! Super sad super sad. Argh.

3. I was sick for like 7/8 of the trip. Fever first few days, then sore throat, and then cough -.-. Aiyo. i so unhealthy :'(.

4. My Ugg boots got hole LOL.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay but a few good things and bad things about Australia, just to sum it up.
Good things:
1. Clean public toilets.
2. KFC was awesome there for some reason. SOOOO much better than Singapore.
3. Cold, not hot weather. Tho it was too cold but too cold is so much better than too hot in my opinion.
4. Friggin awesome beer batter fish and chips at Philip's Island zomg so good I could eat like 8 of those fishes so nice so nice :(.
5. Koalas super adorable irl and face to face. You just want to like hug them till their guts come out or something. (tho that would be gory and not good but you get my point).
6. SHOPPING AT K-MART AND BIG W zomg. They're like Singapore's Metro and BHG or something. Just the size of supermarket. Idk how to explain lah :( but you can find like super good bargains there lorh. Like $5 Vans lookalike shoes, tho I already have Vans but SO CHEAP. Singapore cotton on sell like, 7 dollars at least?
7. Shopping at outlet stores *inserts heavenly music and opera singers*.
8. FOOD, omnomnomnom.

Bad things:
1. No sauce at fastfood restaurants -.-. Apparently you must buy sauces from them at like 40 or 50 cents for one tiny packet. And mostly only ketchup! NO GARLIC CHILI :(.
2. Some people service sucks -.-. SOME.
3. A lot of bird shit but you can't blame anybody for this but still. Yuck.
4. Connection at the house I was spending most of my trip at sucks :(.

Okay I'm super lazy to type anymore now hope you enjoy this wordy post AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment