Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Australia Day Two.

JUST TO GET THIS DONE WITH :) EHEHEHEHE. 

Morning woke up early :(, to set off to Ballarat! The pink thing being exposed is my thermal underwear. *shame shame* so unglam. 

AHAHA and we had a car all for ourselves *inserts evil laughter here*. Angmoh car got heater! 


Drove to some shopping centre that opened at 7am in the morning. To make it sound even more extreme that's like 5am SG time. 

Their sort of food court looks more appetising than SG one :'(. I'm eating healthy food look at this shop! 

The drinks weren't too my liking though :( caramel shake yuck yuck. The ice chocolate wasn't all that bad though, I just don't like thick thick drinks. Sooo, not refreshing. Kinda. 

Ballarat! 

Reached there, I think it's on a mountain. I wouldn't know cause I was sleeping throughout the entire trip nyehehehehe. The whole place look like storybooks I tell you. 

So pretteh. 

HNNG!! 

Drove around and stopped at this place for toilet break lol, but there was a fair nearby so we went! 

This is my Ugg boots before bird shit kangaroo shit and dk-what-else shit bombarded it :'(. 

Look like fantasy book, no? 


Meh. If only SG playground this big. Reminds me of Indonesia one! It was themed like a ship and it was so fun to play in :')

MARKET. MARKET. MARKET. 

Looks nicer than pasar malam. 

ANGMOH KIDS. ANGMOH ADULTS. 

SG no ponds/lakes/whatever it is/water like this. 

I don't know why the story Ugly Duckling they call the duckling ugly. GREY ONLY WHUT. Look at how cute they are!! Where got ugly! 

Lol see the duck behind. So small and puny. Awwww *melts*. 


AHAHAHAHA DUCK BUTT. 

DOG. 

Some guy playing base drum and flute and don't know what else his fantastic hands can play. 
Percussion and flute! 

Yummiest hot dogs ever ohmygoodness. 

Autumn leaves are pretty. 

And then we drove to our cabin! CABIN! HOW WOODSY SOUNDING IS THAT LOL. 
So tiny. But can fit like 6 people on beds zomgwtfbbq. 

SO CUTE AND QUAINT AWWW. 

When I first saw this I thought it was literally a blanket for you to heat it up on a fire source so that you can wrap it around yourself at night to keep you warm *crow flies over head*. 

AHAHA.

Beechworth bakery (Y). Super famous, or that's what the packaging said anyway :O. 

Pie (with potato, sort of like Shepard's pie) , quiche, pie again, and some berry dessert I forgot what name and couldn't enjoy cause I had an ulcer in my mouth :'( and sore throat. 

AHAHA SO CUTE. 

After lunch we went to Ballarat Wild Life Park! (got animal shit there D:).
I believe that's a Tasmanian Devil and an Alligator/Crocodile LOL. 

KANGAROOS EVERYWHERE SO CUTE. And we bought this bag of Kangaroo food LOL for like three Aussie dollars. Quite big portion actually! But all the kangaroos near the entrance full liao cause maybe people don't know behind still got somemore LOL. 

Quite small though! But still cute aww. 





AHAHAHA there was a kangaroo that ran inside the reptile house! 


Tired looking kangaroos LOL. 

SHIT. 

This guy taught me that Crocodiles/Alligators (I forgot which one does what LOL) kills an average of 1/2 a human every year :O! 

Feeding time omnomnom. 

KOALA SPAM. 
Yes, you may die of cuteness now. 

More Kangaroos. 


Attempt at artsy shot #1. 

Attempt at artsy shot #2. 

Attempt at artsy shot #3. 

AHAHAHAA LOOK AT THAT CUTE KANGAROO LYING DOWN. 


OHAI THERE. 

May I bring your attention to Li-Nelle who's using her sister's jacket sleeve to feed the Kangaroo's because she doesn't want to dirty her hand lololololol.  

AHAHA look at all the birds! 

Me putting a paper bag in a kangaroo's face. (S)he ate it :O. 



My father trying to pose with the ahem, kids. 

AHAHAHAHA SO CUTE (S)HE STARING AT ME. 

Master shifu. Everyone was laughing at this and it took me quite long to get why their laughing. 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO CUTE. 

HI CUTE KOALA. 


Failed shot at Tasmanian Devil. 

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW brbdyingofcuteness. 

Took this in case I forgot their names LOL. 

Quack. 


This does not require a caption. 


Sha? the eagle. Can watch his video in my previous previous post. Click here

The way he walked was super cute lah please LOL. 

My father trying to disturb the wombat (I think LOL) even though the sign warned us that he will bite LOL. 

Master Wugui. 

More Kangaroos. 

And more. 
And more. 

And more. (Jumping one!). 

My failed attempt to act like I'm kissing the kangaroo. 

WHAT IF LATER BITE OFF MY NOSE :'(. 


AHAHAHAHA Haiqel's face so cute! (idk how to spell his name but it's pronounced like that LOL). 

Hello new pencilcase! (9.50 Aussie dollars siaaaa). 

Group photos! 



And then we went back to the cabins to eat dinner and slack a while before watching some show at Sovereign Hill! Quite famous, and there were no actors in the show, just lights and sounds and all. Was about the story or history of Sovereign Hill (more on that in the next blog post on Australia's trip, it was super fun!), but I slept through most of the show cause I was sick so my ticket totally wasted! Quite cool actually the whole theme of the show LOL. 

Me in my brother and I's room! So small yet can fit four people! SO COOL LOL. 


Okay after the show we went back and slept. Australia gets dark at 5.30pm so our days end quite early actually LOL. Shall attempt to do news report now it's 9.34pm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment