Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oh who cares like seriously.

I shall attempt to do SS and English today! Wish me luck and I shall emerge victorious bahahahahahahahaha.

“All About Him” By Auburn (Freeverse)
Lyrics:
Now it’s always ‘bout her, It’s never ‘bout me.
Smiles on her face, ‘cause I give her everything.
Stayin’ up late, so i can hear her voice,
But she always falls asleep so I have no choice but,
Reading our texts, over and over.
Words intoxicated, but I’m feelin’ sober.
Cute couples, always make me feel lonely.
Like I’m need for someone to hold me.
But not just anybody, ‘cause I prefer you.
I never found a girl that’s even similar to you.
They’re all quite off, ‘Cause baby you’re different, 
Could you be the puzzle piece that I’ve been missin?
Some what perfect, ‘cause all the jealousy.
We both can’t help it, low self-esteem. 
That’s not even healthy, But you deserve better.
More than what I bring, and more than what I offer.
Haters will appear, more than I mention.
Just move on, too cheap to pay attention,
It’s not about them, it’s all about us.
It’s all about love, and it’s all about trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment